30 de noviembre de 2009

Homework 1

My ideal home
(“Home… sweet home!”)

First of all, I dream of living in a comfortable, simple and, at the same time, useful flat on the outskirts in whichever building that is a long way from the city center. This would be quite different from the insipid house where I live at present. It would be conveniently distant from any sort of public spaces such as parks, zoos or, say, theatres and cinemas and I hope I’d have a great deal of peace and tranquility in order to achieve my “nirvana”.

Secondly, I need enough rooms to welcome any person or group of people who might have the desire to get to there. This would give me the abality to hold business appointments and, moreover, a good place to talk about important topics. It would consist in a minimum of three living rooms and a spacious kitchen. Ideally, it would be located among gardens, with a great Pacific Ocean view.

I wouldn’t need much space. I’d just want enough room to greet adequately my occasional guests. If I had all these things, I’d be happy, at least, for a while.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

¿Cómo 'tamos?